FutureCon produces cutting edge events aimed for Senior Level Professionals working in the security community; striving to bring together the best minds in the industry for a unique cybersecurity event experience.
These one-day events feature thought-provoking presentations by Industry Security Leaders, esteemed Keynote Speakers, and a Panel Session discussion with experienced professionals and a talented team who are at the forefront of cutting edge strategies for Cybersecurity defense.
With more than 20 years of industry relationships, each FutureCon Event provides attendees with the very latest and highest level training in the security community as the best minds in industry development discuss trends and tactics in a strictly vendor-neutral environment.
These Events provide security professionals with the knowledge and tools to be equipped for the dangers of current and foreseeable security challenges.
The FutureCon App supports our community beyond the event experience, available for download now on iOS and Android!
Event Registration Includes:
- Light Breakfast
- Exhibit Floor Access
- Exhibitor Demonstrations
- Pass to all speaking Presentations
- 8 CPE Credits
- Certificate of Attendance
- LUNCH/Keynote Speaker
- Attendance to Panel Session
- Ticket to Networking Cocktail Reception
- CISO | CTO | COO |CIO | CFO
- VP Security Research
- Head of IT Security
- Director of IT
- Application & Security Managers
- Research Managers
- Development Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Data Protection Managers
- Threat Intelligence Managers
- Applications Security Analysts
- Cloud Security Engineers
- Network & Security Administrators
- Software Providers
- Energy & Utilities
- Artificial Intelligence
- Identification and authentication
- System and communications protection security controls
- Cross-domain security
- Automating information security processes
- Effective endpoint and data security technologies
- Cyber risk management
- Improving network situational awareness
- Blockchain-based data security
- Encryption strategies for data-at-rest and data-in-transit
- Securing the Remote Workplace