Des Moines, Iowa: It Takes A Village To Raise A Cybersecurity Company September 6, 2019, CyberCrime Magazine
Press Release May 21, 2019: New Cybersecurity Book Features Women In The War Against Cybercrime
"Cybercrime damages will cost the world $6 trillion globally by 2021, up from $3 trillion in 2015"
"Global spending on cybersecurity products and services will exceed $1 trillion cumulatively from 2017-2021"
"The cybersecurity market is growing by 12-15% year-over-year"
"There will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs by 2021, up from 1 million positions in 2014"
"Global ransomware damages will cost the world $11.5 billion by 2019, up from $325 million in 2015"
"There will be a ransomware attack on a business every 14 seconds by 2019, up from every 40 seconds in 2016"
"Global healthcare cybersecurity spending will exceed $65 billion cumulatively from 2017 to 2021"
"Ransomware attacks on healthcare organizations are predicted to quadruple by 2020"
Research and news are provided by our Official Research Partner,
Meet the world’s hottest and most innovative cybersecurity companies to watch in 2018. Press Release
The top 40 are shown below. See the full list on cybersecurityventures.com.
- Herjavec Group, Toronto, Canada—Information Security Services
- KnowBe4, Clearwater, FL—Security Awareness Training
- CyberArk, Petach-Tikva, Israel—Privileged Access Security
- Raytheon Cyber, Waltham, MA—Cyber Security Services
- Cisco, San Jose,CA—Threat Protection & Network Security
- IBM Security, Waltham,MA—Enterprise IT Security Solutions
- Microsoft, Redmond,WA—Datacenter to Endpoint Protection
- Amazon Web Services, Seattle, WA—Cloud-Powered Security
- FireEye, Milpitas, CA—Advanced Threat Protection
- Lockheed Martin, Bethesda, MD—Cybersecurity Solutions & Services
- Check Point Software, Tel Aviv, Israel—Unified Threat Management
- RSA, Bedford, MA—Intelligence Driven Security
- Symantec, Mountain View, CA—Endpoint, Cloud & Mobile Security
- BAE Systems, Surrey, UK—Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Booz Allen, New York City, NY—Cybersecurity Solutions & Services
- Palo Alto Networks, Santa Clara, CA—Threat Detection & Prevention
- Rapid7, Boston, MA—Security Data & Analytics Solution
- Proofpoint, Sunnyvale, CA—Security-as-a-Service
- Splunk, San Francisco, CA—Big Data Security
- SecureWorks, Atlanta, GA—Managed Security Services
- Optiv, Denver, CO—Information Security Services
- Intel, Santa Clara, CA—Hardware Enabled Security
- Carbon Black, Waltham, MA—Endpoint & Server Security Platform
- KPMG, London, UK—Cyber Risk Management
- Northrop Grumman, McLean, VA—Cyber & Homeland Security Services
- Fortinet, Sunnyvale, CA—Enterprise Security Solutions
- Mimecast, Lexington, MA—Email Security
- Sophos, Abingdon, UK—Anti-Virus & Malware Protection
- BT, London, UK—Security & Risk Management Solutions
- Deloitte, New York City, NY—Global Risk Management Services
- Trend Micro, Tokyo, Japan—Server, Cloud, and Content Security
- PwC, London, UK—Cybersecurity Consulting & Advisory
- Accenture, New York City, NY—Enterprise Security Strategy
- Kaspersky Lab, Moscow, Russia—Malware & Anti-Virus Solutions
- Forcepoint, Austin, TX—Insider, Cloud & Network Security
- SonicWall, Santa Clara, CA—Network & Mobile Security
- Checkmarx, Tel-Aviv, Israel—Software Development Security
- Tenable Network Security, Columbia, MD—Vulnerability Scanning
- BlackBerry, Waterloo, Canada—Mobile & Data Security
- Avast, Prague, Czech Republic—Cyber Attack Protection